66026 Ortona, Province of Chieti, Italy

5 THINGS I BOUGHT FROM SEPHORA FOR SPRING


Ciao ragazzi! I'm so happy spring is finally here because I've been getting ready for it since the beginning of this year. Since 2018 rolled in, I started stocking up on products that I can use during spring and summer. Of course, beauty-related items were on top of my list. This would be my first proper spring so I made sure I am ready for it. Here are some of the goodies I bought.






This purchase was inspired by Alana Davidson from YouTube. I watch her videos all the time and I noticed that she was using a lot of Lancome lip products. I saw one video in particular where she used the Lancome lip oil with an orange tint and I thought that orange would be a perfect lip colour for spring and summer. I originally wanted to buy the lip oil but I was a bit hesitant upon swatching it because it looked like I just put oil on my lips and I guess I was expecting for more. So, I opted to get this beautiful orange lip product. It has a matte finish but it’s not drying at all. Like the name suggests, it feels like velvet on the lips.


I got this to pair it with the lip product above. It claims to be waterproof so we’ll see about that. There is a lipliner on one end and a lip brush on the opposite end of the pencil. The tip of the brush is a little stiff so I suppose that it can be use for removing excess products on the edges of the lips. Or it could be that it is just new and will soften when washed with water. If that's the case then it is for smudging the product. I haven't done anything with the brush tip at the time of writing but I'll definitely update this once I find out. 



I don’t know if you have heard but Fenty Beauty just recently launched here in Italy. As soon as it became available online, I immediately placed an order. I was contemplating on either buying this or the Glossier lip-gloss. I chose this out of convenience (because the latter doesn't ship to Italy) and I’m happy I did. This product is everything I have ever wanted in a lip-gloss. It has a very thick formula, which I like because it kind of acts like an occlusive to keep my lips moisturized throughout the wear. And it has a very light natural tint to it that compliments my skin tone nicely. I think this with just a nude-ish lip liner on the outlines of my lips would be perfect for a natural look. This is probably my favourite out of the bunch of products I got.


I was actually eyeing the shade Saw-C but since I already got the orange Lancome velvet matte, I figured I should try a different shade. I chose Freckle fiesta, which is a beautiful warm terracotta orange. Yes, I'm digging orange a lot. It has a matte finish but it glides on so smoothly. The consistency of the product kind of reminds me of the Mac Viva Glam lipsticks. The only difference I noticed is that Fenty Beauty one is not too heavy and drying on the lips despite having a matte finish.


Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Liquid Foundation in 2N1 Desert Beige - EUR 43.90 (I got it for EUR 35.12 during the Sephora sale.)
This is the only product I got from the Sephora sale because I had no idea that they ever do promotions. (Yeah, I once lived in a cave.) Had I known, I would have purchased the Lancome lip products along with this to avail the discount and also to save on shipping. Anyway, back to the star of this bit. I’ve wanted to get my hands on this foundation for like foreverrr. I kept postponing the purchase because it's on the expensive side of the spectrum. Thank heavens for the Sephora sale, I have justified buying it. I've heard so many good things about it and I've watched so many videos trying to try to find out my perfect shade match. I figured this would be perfect for the hot and humid season since this foundation claims to be long-lasting, lightweight and oil-controlling. I’ve tried several foundations and nothing yet has lasted for over six hours on my combination-oily skin. I’m hoping it would be this one. Desert beige matches me perfectly. I have high hopes for this foundation and I hope it wouldn’t disappoint. I’ll probably make a review of this foundation in the future.

And that’s it! These are all the products I bought from Sephora. How about you? Have you purchased something from Sephora lately? Did you take advantage of the Sephora sale? What products did you get? Let me know because I'm nosy af and I would love to hear about what you are into.

Bacci! 😘










Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)