New York, NY, USA

I'M BACK!


Hi, it’s been a while.

I’ve been MIA for the past couple of months. Life simply happened and I couldn’t keep up.

I originally wanted this blog to be just about my experience on being a new wife, on starting a completely new life in Italy, and on learning the Italian language.  But I thought it would be too close to home and I didn’t want my whole life out there in the open so I ended up blogging about beauty and a little bit about fashion instead.

Now that I decided to go back blogging, I think I am ready to share a piece of my life with the world. I feel like I’m a completely different person now – not a perfect one, but I can confidently say an improved one.

For starters, I would like to share with you some big news. My husband and I are expecting our first child! I am currently 5 months pregnant so I'd probably be posting some pregnancy related posts from here on out. We are very excited and I’m a little bit nervous at the same time. We opted not to know the gender until the baby so is born so there’s that.

I’ve been finally feeling good after feeling sick for many weeks. I think this is also one of the reasons why I decided to do this again. Whenever I’d feel nauseous, I’d make a mental note to myself that when I get passed this stage of pregnancy, I would start to blog again and here I am.

That’s would be all for now. I’m really glad to be back here in my little space on the Internet.

See you on my next post.

Be well!




















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)